Biyernes, Enero 6, 2012

Comparison in Paragraph


“My Friendlier High School Teachers”


            My high school teachers are friendlier than my elementary teachers. They are like my batch mates. They do have time to bond with us. They even crack jokes and share what are the latest happenings around the world. My high school teachers are more concern than my elementary teachers. For reasons that they always find time to talk to each one of us to know if my classmates and I are ok and they are willing to listen more than what my elementary teachers do. My high school teachers do not fail to make everybody feel that we all belong. They have shown us no favoritism. They give us equal attention when someone makes mistake. To sum up, I’ll treasure them more, even greater than my elementary teachers.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento